33 East Dakota Avenue
Denver CO 80209
Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Reviewd by: Bob Scott 03/26/2013 Joanne: has always been very consientious, and treating her patients with the utmost of care.
- Reviewd by: Theresa Rust 03/26/2013
Joanne provided me with great relief from pain lingering after I was rear-ended in an accident; she is knowledgeable is relieving both immediate and chronic pain.
- Reviewd by: April Schwartz 03/26/2013
Sr. Analyst Unified Communications at PHH Corporation
Joanne provided me with great relief from pain lingering after I was rear-ended in an accident.
- Reviewd by: Brandi Smith 03/26/2013
Sr. Contract Manager - Northern Colorado at Kaiser Permanente
Joanne is a wonderful Acupuncturist who I've seen for several years. I have experienced some amazing results from the acupuncture treatments she's done.
- Reviewd by: Denise
At Colorado School for Traditional Chinese Medicine
Joanne and I went to school together and continue to teach at the school we attended. Besides being kind and ethical.
- Reviewd by: Debra Arko 03/26/2013
Distinctive Business Concepts - Smart Effective Business Growth and DIY Marketing Helping 1-5 Person Businesses Excel
Joanne is one of my favorite colleagues her talent and expertise in Asian medicine speak volumes about her ability to help her patients heal quickly.
- Reviewd by: Marie-Claude
Freelance Travel Director at MC&A
Joanne is a very gifted at what she does. She has a great logical and intuitional way of being able to find the core issue of a malaise.
- Reviewd by: Judi Terrill 03/26/2013
Owner, Jade Woman Enterprises
Joanne and I are colleagues as licensed acupuncturists and business owners in this field. She is an excellent acupuncturist, especially good with pain management.
- Reviewd by: Susan Lind 03/26/2013
President of Business Development at Flags by Susan
- Reviewd by: Vicki Pinder 03/26/2013
Owner, VP Financial Options
Joanne is a dedicated healer, attending to each individual case with love and understanding.
- Reviewd by: Carole white 03/26/2013 She not only healed my body...she was an angelic shot to my spirit. Kind, patient and loving...she is the best at what she does.
- Reviewd by: Mark Costello 03/26/2013
Acupuncturist at Ancient Art Health Center
Joanne has a great acupuncture practice where she focuses on pain and neurological disorders. I recommend Joanne for your alternative medical needs.
- Reviewd by: Nancy Bilello 03/26/2013
Registered Nurse, Licensed Acupuncturist at Nancy Bilello RN, L.Ac.
I've known Joanne for several years. She is a very dedicated practitioner who will go out of her way to help her patients.
- Reviewd by: Andrea Armstrong 03/26/2013
National Sales Manager at
Joanne is a highly trained and professional accupuncturist. Through her care, treatments and recommendations she is able to help alleviate chronic and occassional pain.
- Reviewd by: Sherrill Jones 03/26/2013
Experienced "Jill of All Trades, Master of Most"
I have had the pleasure of knowing Joanne both personally and professionally for more than 20 years. She has more integrity, knowledge, and expertise in the areas of Chinese Medicine.
- Reviewd by: Linda Greaves 03/26/2013
Financial Analyst II at AIMCO
Joanne is great - both her expertise and her professional but friendly and empathetic manner. She's worth a visit because you will definitely feel better when you leave!
- Reviewd by: Terry McElhaney 03/26/2013
Financial Analyst II at AIMCO
Joanne has "the gift" of knowing what your body needs and how to go about giving it. Her touch is skilled and her knowledge of the ancient healing arts expert.
- Reviewd by: Wendi Hodack 03/26/2013
Registrar at Cherry Creek Schools
Joanne is very caring and professional. She did an excellent job and made me feel very comfortable. I will use her services again. Thank you Joanne for taking such good care of me.
- Reviewd by: Matthew Sperrazza 03/26/2013
Regional Sales Consultant at NorthStar Realty Securities
I have known Joanne since she became a licensed Accupuncturist. I have had several problems, from shoulder rotator cuff injuries, to ACL knee issues.
- Reviewd by: Sandy Tomes 03/26/2013
Production Assistant/Music and Film at Independent
Joanne Renna is a brilliant diagnostician and service provider. Her knowledge of Chinese medicine and translating that into a valuable service are exceptional.
- Reviewd by: Scott Lancelot 03/26/2013
Director of Tax Credit Compliance
Joanne is an excellent acupuncturist and massage therapist. She is very caring and knowledgable
- Reviewd by: Jan Nerone 03/26/2013
Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist at Holly Springs Chiropractic
I received acupuncture & oriental medicine treatment from Joanne for several years. Her knowledgeable care and compassion had a huge and lasting impact on my life.